Terms and Conditions
Please find below the Conditions of Sale attached to all purchased tickets and Events at King George’s Hall.
- The ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on
occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all
patrons including bags and ‘pat down’ to ensure the safety and comfort
of all patrons. You are strictly prohibited from bringing the following
items into this venue and may be subjected to a security search for:
a. Any refreshment and refreshment containers
b. Cameras or recording equipment (if found tapes or films may be destroyed)
c. Any offensive weapon
d. Drugs or other controlled substances
e. Any item which, in the view of the management interferes with the performance or the enjoyment of the event by others, or poses a hazard or renders the venue unsafe for others.
Refusal will mean that you may not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
- Ticket holders are advised that the floor areas designated for dancing may become slippery during events and extra care may be required.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held liable for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund tickets or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, Venue Management, Ticketmaster or one of their sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- The Promoter, Venue Management and Ticketmaster accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
- The Ticket Holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
- If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performance (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
- No duplicate standing tickets can be printed for lost or stolen tickets.
- A map of how to find the venue is available on the website.
- Parents will be expected to accompany children under the age of 14 who are attending concerts. The management may refuse admission to children under the age of 14. Guidance will be given as to the suitability of a show. Please contact the Box Office for more information.