- 1 x Allan and Heath 24 channel sound desk
- 1 x Studiomaster Club Series 12 channel mixing desk
- 1 x Denon CD/Cassette Combi Deck
- 1 x Denon Mini Disc Player
- 1 x Sony MDS Mini Disc Player/Recorder
- 1 x S100 DigiTech Studio Effects Unit
- 2 x EQ-9231 Graphic Equaliser's
- 2 x Studiomaster 700D amplifiers (Use with Monitor speakers).
- 2 x Behringer FOH amplifiers
- 4 x SM 58 microphones
- 4 x OHM RW3 speakers, FOH sound
- 2 x OHM RW Sub Bass speakers
- 2 x Shermmam MX200 Monitor Wedges
- 2 x Audio-technica MB 1000L
- 2 x Audio-technica MB 2000L
- 3 x Audio-technica Pro 45 Choir Mics
- 2 x Audio-technica AT815b Shotgun Mics
- 3 x Behringer XM 2000 cardiod microphones
- 1 x Set Drum microphones (Comprising 1 x Kick Drum mics, 4 x Clip on Tom mics, 2 x Condenser mics)
- 2 x Hand held radio mics and receivers
- 12 x mic stands
- 2 x speaker stands
- 1 x 16 way multi core
- 3 x Passive DI Boxes
- Additional FX Rack (Available on Request)
- Incl : Drawmer Gates, Compressors, Reverb Unit
- 1 x Strand GSX Lighting Desk
- 3 x Strand LD90 dimmer packs (75 ways of dimming).
- 8 x Strand Cantata Fresnels 1200w + barn doors
- 6 x Strand Cantata PC 1200w + barn doors
- 2 x Iris (Source 4)
- 8 x Gobo Holders (Source 4 M Size)
- ETC Source 4 profiles - 4 x 50 degrees, 5 x 36 degrees, 2 x 26 degrees
- 24 x Par 64's
- Refurbished stock:
- 16 x single floodlights
- 12 x Patten 23 profiles
- 5 x Strand Patten 123 Fresnels 1x 4-colour flood batten
- 3 x 8 colour flood batten (3 circuit, 8 Compartments)
- 4 x Furs SPK 500 watt Fresnel's
- 1 x Desktop Projector
- 1 x DVD Player
- 1 x Projector Screen (5x6)
- 1 x Overhead Projector
Other equipment can be hired in if necessary at a cost to the hirer
Bechstein Baby Grand
|Click here to download a PDF version of the Stage Plan|
|Click here to download a PDF version of the Seating Plan|
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
Proscenium arch opening width 6.9 metres.
Total stage width including wing space 12.3 metres.
Stage depth 5.69 metres. An additional section can be added to the front of the stage making the total depth 6.69 metres. This additional section can only be added when the auditorium seating capacity is 180 seats.
Stage to lighting bar height 3.88 metres.
Three tie lines are located on the off stage side walls. One is stage left and two are stage right, which run to the sound-mixing desk. These have XLR connectors.
The stage prompt desk is stage right. Three 13-amp sockets and one 16-amp socket are available by the prompt desk. 32a auxiliary supply SR. An additional two 13-amp sockets can be accessed with extension cables in the stage assembly area.
The theatre has an easy get in. There are no flights of stairs to negotiate. There is one dead lift, of approximately three feet, from the loading bay into the stage assembly area. Scenery and equipment can be unloaded very near to the stage.
If you need any further information please contact Brett Slater on 01254 774684